OK so I may have cheated on this one with a bit of photoshop work after the hour was up, however, the build and render were completed within the hour…just. I pre made the texture maps and displacement maps before I started so I could have them ready to go…maybe I’m breaking my own rules here. Pretty pleased with it, obviously if I had more time i’d probably tweak the dice shader a bit; but for a second attempt at this 1 hour thing I think its alright.

OK so I may have cheated on this one with a bit of photoshop work after the hour was up, however, the build and render were completed within the hour…just. I pre made the texture maps and displacement maps before I started so I could have them ready to go…maybe I’m breaking my own rules here. Pretty pleased with it, obviously if I had more time i’d probably tweak the dice shader a bit; but for a second attempt at this 1 hour thing I think its alright.